Responsive Miami Lawyer Pursues Compensation for Clients Hurt in Slip and Fall Accidents

Reputable Florida law firm aggressively tries to help people get financial compensation

If you’ve been hurt in a fall or other accident caused by another’s negligence and are facing expensive medical bills, I will fight to get the compensation you deserve. Since 1998, my law firm of David A. Helfand, P.A. has fought for the interests of Miami residents who have been injured on someone else’s property. When you trust me with your matter, you can be sure that I will give it the full attention it deserves. As an attorney in Florida for almost 30 years, I am well-informed about state law and have extensive experience successfully resolving personal injury cases.

Assertive Florida litigator fights for the interests of injury victims

My Miami-based law firm takes on a wide range of personal injury cases, particularly those involving:

  • Premises liability claims — Whether it was inadequate security, an unrestrained dog or some other instance that led to your injury, my law firm is familiar with all types of premises liability cases. I understand that a property owner should responsibly maintain their premises and will examine the circumstances in order to determine whether you have a valid claim.    
  • Slip and fall accidents — If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident caused by a spill at a grocery store, a loose floorboard at someone’s home or some other dangerous condition that you were not warned about or that was not properly fixed, I will help you seek compensation.

As a responsive and hardworking attorney, I won’t back down in trying to get you compensation for your injuries.

Contact a Miami slip and fall attorney to learn whether you may be entitled to financial compensation

Founded in 1998, the law firm of David A. Helfand, P.A. in Miami, helps Floridians hurt in falls and other accidents file personal injury and premises liability claims. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 786-796-4718 or contact me online.